Fat Revolution Cookbook [eBook]
The Fat Revolution Cookbook is the perfect companion for The Fat Revolution. Christine turns conventional ‘wisdom’ upside down, with her fascinating facts. Find out what does make us fat and the simple solution. Never before have we had permission to indulge in our favourite foods—without adding to our waistline. A truly remarkable cookbook, which readers describe as intriguing, inspiring, refreshing and life-changing.
Over 80 recipes, all illustrated in full colour. Sugar free, gluten free, and guilt free!
Finally! We can say goodbye to the low-fat era, and enjoy indulgent full-fat recipes. Have your cake and eat it!
And it’s easy; most recipes can be prepared in 10 or 20 minutes.
Note: This is a family cookbook and is low-carb, high fat (LCHF). It is good for anyone who does not need to be keto, who has been keto for a while and is returning to LCHF, or for anyone who wants to make treats for their family such as muffins, birthday cakes etc. If you want a keto cookbook, try our Easy Keto Cookbook.
Find out what the diet industry doesn’t want you to know.
The Fat Revolution Cookbook includes:
- Ground-breaking information exposing common food myths
- Interesting facts, quotes, and stories throughout
- Over 80 recipes, each illustrated in full colour
- Healthy meals that are quick and easy to prepare
- Snack and lunch ideas, including French fries and corn chips
- Delicious sugar-free desserts, including chocolate! Real chocolate!
- All recipes are gluten free, sugar free, and guilt free.
Join the fat revolution and enjoy your food—and your health
The first edition of this book has changed lives. Most people sending feedback have cleaned out their pantries and started a completely new way of eating. They find the content profound. Here are just some of the stories of the results:
- Dramatic weight loss
- Lowered insulin levels in weeks for diabetics
- Long-term skin problems clearing
- Hormones balancing
- pH regulating
- More energy
- Candida and thrush eliminated
...and, much more! Friends and family are left wondering, “what in the world they are doing differently?”
Physical Book, EBook