A mind-altering, myth-shattering exposé about diet and exercise myths.
Nutrition expert and health activist Christine Cronau tells us why reducing dietary fat actually makes us fat, sick and even depressed!
Discover the story behind the biggest scam of the 21st century. The Fat Revolution is a fascinating and controversial disclosure, debunking ‘conventional wisdom’ about what constitutes a healthy lifestyle and diet. This book is an invaluable look into what makes us fat and the real cause of heart disease.
Learn why fat can’t make you fat, exercise is unnecessary for weight-loss, saturated fat is NOT the demon it has been portrayed to be, and why, in fact, low-fat diets are fattening.
“The Fat Revolution is an important book that will change the way you think about food, fat and health.” Clint Robinson, five-time Olympic champion
“This well-researched book will revolutionise the way we look at food and health. Thanks Christine, for bringing some common sense to the table.” Bill Statham, Best-selling Author, The Chemical Maze
“Christine has done her research well and presents undeniable evidence that debunks the fat myth and provides a pathway to robust health and wellbeing.” Dr Karen Coates, M.D. and Best-selling Author
Purchase both The Fat Revolution and Great Health is a Piece of Cake for a discounted price. Free shipping in Australia. Discounted shipping overseas.
May Special! Buy one Fat Revolution, get one free—and share with a friend. Offer also valid for the package deal (one free Fat Revolution).
The Fat Revolution includes the following:
- Why the vilification of fat was the biggest health blunder in history
- The story behind how we came to such a mistaken consensus about fat and health
- How the ‘experts’ keep a dead hypothesis alive
- Why cholesterol is essential for health
- What to look for in cholesterol results, and why cholesterol becomes elevated—it is not the fat
- The real cause of heart disease
- Why we are ageing faster
- Why butter and coconut oil are super foods
- How you can have your cake and eat it—delicious alternatives to sugar
- Healthy children, and transitioning them to healthier eating
- What makes us fat
- Easy weight loss
- Sample weekly menu
- Why exercise is unecessary for weight loss
- Eleven other diet and exercise myths