Caitlin offers general consultations as well as weight loss and health programs (with comprehensive blood work). To enquire about either a consultation or a program, complete the contact form at the bottom of the page and select the check box ‘I want to see a Nutritionist’.
All consultations are done on skype or the phone, so you can see her in any location. Consultations are also eligible for rebates from health funds.
How does a personalised program help?
Most people who have their complete blood work done are surprised by the results; what has been holding them back often becomes immediately apparent. For example, most people who have done programs so far have had extremely elevated insulin.
Elevated insulin indicates insulin resistance, pre-diabetes or diabetes. It is a blood marker that is often NOT tested by doctors, so most people are completely unaware when their insulin is elevated. While many doctors test blood glucose, people can have completely normal blood sugar but elevated insulin levels.
Elevated insulin prevents weight loss in most people. In addition, it is responsible for many other health complications, and if left untreated, leads to type II diabetes, heart disease and other conditions.
The great news is that insulin resistance is very easily treated with the right advice.
Who would benefit?
Personalised programs with Caitlin are perfect if:
- You started LCHF but are not losing weight (or are gaining weight)
- Your weight loss is stalled
- You have a health condition you would like help with
- You would like a full blood analysis to see what else could be holding you back, including thyroid and other markers.
- You would like to be mentored and have one-on-one support
- Weekly consultations with Caitlin
- Meal plans
- Example shopping lists
- Blood tests
- Complete health analysis (based on blood results)
Note: Because programs are individualised, spaces are limited.
If you are interested in seeing Caitlin, please fill out the contact form, and select the check box ‘I want to see a Nutritionist.’